Hello... I'm new to BlackBerry's and I just got a new 8330 from Alltel. Anyway... when I try and call my voicemail, it asks me which line I want to use. I have my phone number on line one and the number 000-000-0046 as line 2. I have called Alltel and they are worthless with support and say that it is a "feature." Anyway, is there a way that I can remove this second line so I don't have to choose what line I want to use?

Thanks,
    Blaze
    05-22-08 07:32 AM
    You should be able to, check here:

Phone key > Menu Key > Options > Voice Mail > Access Number. Both #'s should be in there, if so delete the one that is not your phone #.

To auto dial the Voice Mail, enter your password # in the password field, add a pause, push the # key, save.
    05-22-08 08:13 AM
    How do you get two numbers on one cell phone?
    05-22-08 09:20 AM
    I didn't add it. That is the way it came from Alltel. And I only have my number listed under the voicemail options.
    05-22-08 09:50 AM
    Well...in mine I have some other random number and mine isn't even listed! Not sure what the deal is with that. It was a new phone so it couldnt be the previous persons number...at least I don't think it is...
    05-22-08 11:52 AM
    I also have two numbers listed on my new alltel curve. I was wondering the same thing????????
    05-22-08 11:58 AM
    I posted a question about this last week, and did not get a response.. I have the same thing on my Curve, but there is just one number on my wife's Pearl...
    05-22-08 12:04 PM
    Because the phone is capable of having two lines(two numbers), thats why you see two numbers
    05-22-08 03:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD