Ok i have been a TREO use for a good 4-5 months but it keeps freezin and messing up on me. SO i descided to get the blackberry (CHEERS!!!). SO i have it for 3days now and just trying to get the hand of it... so dont think im stupid cuz im a nooby .

The problem i have is that when i download application or themes and try to connect it to my BB it always give me a error. I read the ways that im suppose 2 go but when i press ADD and click on the ALX file it always give me an error like: "no additional applications designed for your device was found" and yes i make sure i have the right device. WHATS THE PROBLEM?

*Also i always wanted to no wat OS was i c it in alot of the forums*
    12-10-07 04:21 PM
    I had this same problem. I was told by Blackberry support to download the latest version of the Handheld Software (not the desktop manager). This fixed the problem for me. T-mobile has it on their site, so I am sure AT&T does too. They said to make sure that you do NOT have Desktop Manager open when you install the Handheld Software. You will end up needing both programs installed. After you have installed the Handheld Software, open your Desktop Manager again and it should allow you to install your applications. Hope this helps!!
    12-10-07 06:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD