Whether the physical pulling of the battery, soft reset. double soft reset, hard reset or quick pull does or doesnt improve performane of free file, why does it matter to those that dont use any of them? It is a comfort measure some have gotten use to. It is your BB, do with what you want. If they arent married to you, living with you or paying your bills, then it shouldnt matter and definetly not worthy of 5 pages of estrogen and testosterone.
    06-03-09 03:52 PM
    Whether the physical pulling of the battery, soft reset. double soft reset, hard reset or quick pull does or doesnt improve performane of free file, why does it matter to those that dont use any of them? It is a comfort measure some have gotten use to. It is your BB, do with what you want. If they arent married to you, living with you or paying your bills, then it shouldnt matter and definetly not worthy of 5 pages of estrogen and testosterone.
    We like to talk about our blackberries.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-09 04:41 PM
    In my case, when free memory drops to zero, I notice a BIG drop in usability and overall OS snappy response. At times, the dreaded hourglass will go for a looong time before doing a battery pull. I have optimized my 8320 using CrackMem and MaxMem. I have deleted huge apps like Docs to Go. I do not keep a log. I erase emails almost daily. Databases are not huge. I do know that one of the main culprits, if not THE main one, is Viigo.

I am seriously considering a device wipe and OS reinstall.
    Ok, to follow on my post, I went ahead and did the wipe and reinstall... it seems to have helped a lot with the memory issue!
    06-05-09 11:05 PM
    Since started usng the Quickpull app I very seldomly have had to do a real battery pull...even after downloadng new themes/etc.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-05-09 11:19 PM
79 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD