I'm sure everyone in this particular forum loves their Curve. Not only is it sleek and stylish, but the simplicity of it makes it that much more appealing!!! Now with all of that said, i'm just going to share with you guys a few reasons why i love my Curve 8320 above all other other "fruity" devices including other BB Curves'.

1. WiFi Internet Access
    2. UMA Voice Calling
    3. GPS via Bluetooth Puck
    4. T-Mobile!!!!

WiFi

This is one of the main reasons why i love this device. There are times when i want to get on the internet but may not have the best radio signal or just don't want to be disturbed via the telephone so i turn off the mobile radio. Enter the WiFi access that is exclusive to the the 8320. Unlike most of its 83xx brethren, this is a handy feature that the 8320 sports STANDARD!!! (THIS FEATURE IS ESPECIALLY FANTASTIC DURING THOSE INFAMOUS DATA OUTAGES, YOU ALWAYS HAVE INTERNET!!!)

UMA VOICE CALLING

Thanks to the glorious WiFi capability that comes with the 8320, the ability to make phone calls over the internet via UMA is fabulous!!! If you are in an area that probably does not offer the best calling signal at the time, all you need is a WiFi connection in order to make phone calls!! SWEET!!!! Not only that, but with UMA, you still have the ability to surf the internet while you are on the phone!!! DOUBLE SWEET!!!!

GPS VIA BLUETOOTH PUCK

Now many 8310 owner boast about the fact that they have GPS on their devices, which is all fine and dandy; however, now 8320 users can boast about the fact that we can use BOTH GPS and WiFi. I recently bought the Freedom Keychain GPS 2000 @ shopcrackberry.com And believe me when i say, the gps ability via bluetooth is fantastico!!!! 8310 users can't pick up a "wifi puck" anywhere so that's a 1 up for 8320 users again!!! It is a must have for anyone who wants to ability to have gps on their device and it is very affordable!!!!

T-MOBILE!!!!

Last but definetly not least, is the fact that the 8320 is a T-mobile device, not only are the data plans the best in the business in regards to pricing for the BB, but couple in the fact that we have UMA calling with "Talk Forever" service (who needs a home phone anymore), MyFaves and a slew of other perks (like insurance and excellent customer care) for our devices. Also take into effect that the 8320 isn't stripped of apps like BBmaps or forced to buy access to GPS via Telenav on other carriers in the US...(think about it, yeah, i'm talking about "raising the bar"). This hands down makes the 8320 the "Global Phone" in my book. (JUST A TIDBIT OF INFO WHICH I'M SURE PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT, IF YOU DON'T WELL NOW YOU KNOW...DURING THOSE PESKY OUTAGES, THE T-ZONES/T-MOBILE WAP BROWSER ON YOUR 8320 GIVES YOU INTERNET, JUST MORE MOBILIZED...JUST WANTED TO THROW THAT IN THERE )

CONCLUSION

Now i am sure people have their own opinions when it comes to their own blackberry devices, but i just wanted to point out why i feel the 8320 is the jack of all trades for the blackberry 83xx devices!!!! PLEASE LET'S NOT START A CIVIL MOBILE WAR IF YOU HAVE THE "GLOBE," I'M JUST STATING WHY I LOVE THE 8320 AND T-MO GOSH!!!
    Last edited by MrEastwood; 05-03-08 at 09:20 AM.
    05-01-08 10:12 AM
    T-MOBILE!!!!

Last but definetly not least, is the fact that the 8320 is a T-mobile device, not only are the data plans the best in the business in regards to pricing for the BB, but couple in the fact that we have UMA calling with "Talk Forever" service (who needs a home phone anymore), MyFaves and a slew of other perks (like insurance and excellent customer care) for our devices. This hands down makes the 8320 the "Global Phone" in my book.
    Excellent contribution and much appreciated. I can look forward to simultaneous voice and data over UMA, when my national carrier pulls the rip cord.

UMA off-loads the data directly to the 'net. While you are using UMA, from anywhere in the World, you have a high bandwidth (48 Mb/s) connection and Nationwide calling. The cost control benefits are obvious, there is a huge demand from the business community.

Let's see the tree fruit match that.
    05-01-08 10:19 AM
    Emmm... she is really beautiful!!

Featuring a metallic finish, clean lines and soft edges, the BlackBerry� Curve™ 8320 smartphone is the smallest and lightest BlackBerry� smartphone ever to come with a full QWERTY keyboard.

It’s packed with incredible features*, including a camera, media player, Wi-Fi capabilities, expandable memory, Voice Dialing, BlackBerry� Maps and trackball navigation. Plus, you get all the core functionality you’ve come to expect in a BlackBerry smartphone—email and text messaging, instant messaging, web browser and advanced phone functionality.

The BlackBerry Curve—it’s your connection to everything that matters.
    05-01-08 10:30 AM
    MrEastwood... You pretty much summed up my thoughts exactly!

Its only been a couple months, but my BB is one of the best purchases I have made in a long time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-01-08 11:32 AM
    MrEastwood... You pretty much summed up my thoughts exactly!

Its only been a couple months, but my BB is one of the best purchases I have made in a long time.

I totally agree, i've had my TITANIUM curve since November and fall in love with it more and more every day!!!
    Last edited by MrEastwood; 05-01-08 at 12:58 PM.
    05-01-08 11:52 AM
    Good narration of the 8320. I purchased the gold 8320 about three weeks ago and I love it. Best purchase so far.....
    05-01-08 12:46 PM
    Def some good points!! Everyone loves their BB for on reason or another but like I said def some good points. I have an 8310 (obviously w/ ATT) and these reasons u stated are pretty much why I'm leavin and have an 8320 coming in the mail!! Except it won't make it here til the end of May and I have to give up my 8310 in like a week So i'll be curveless for like 3 weeks!!!!
    05-01-08 01:15 PM
    Good points. I got my curve for about one month and I really love it. I would say it's the best phone I had.
    05-01-08 02:31 PM
    Another pointless thread aimed to start flame wars. U like ur 8320, good for you, no need to bash ATT just cause ur MISINFORMED.
    Last edited by dave_sz; 05-01-08 at 06:52 PM.
    05-01-08 06:43 PM
    [QUOTE=MrEastwood;288595]I'm sure everyone in this particular forum loves their Curve. Not only is it sleek and stylish, but the simplicity of it makes it that much more appealing!!! Now with all of that said, i'm just going to share with you guys a few reasons why i love my Curve 8320 above all other other "fruity" devices including other BB Curves'.

1. WiFi Internet Access
    2. UMA Voice Calling
    3. GPS via Bluetooth Puck
    4. T-Mobile!!!!

I have to totally agree with EVERYTHING. Just got off the Windows Mobile kick (3yrs) & i'm back with BB...the BB Curve Gold!
    05-01-08 08:14 PM
    Well said Mr.Eastwood!
    05-01-08 09:06 PM
    Another pointless thread aimed to start flame wars. U like ur 8320, good for you, no need to bash ATT just cause ur MISINFORMED.
    I don't think he was trying to start a flame war, just pointing out (and very articulately, I might add) why he likes his BB and carrier. There are those of us on AT&T who could do the same, doesn't mean we are trashing the other carriers just happy about what our carrier provides.
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 05-01-08 at 09:19 PM.
    05-01-08 09:12 PM
    Why does it have to be a pointless thread? Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, this is the op's. If you don't like it, start your own thread about the greatness of AT&T. Freedom of speech baby. The only one flaming in here is you

05-01-08 09:13 PM
    Really wish I had WiFi too. That's the only thing I'm missing. But for me, it's not a real problem because I have no connection problems and for what little I do wrt web browsing, it's not a big deal to me.

I also don't like the gold color...it's a little too "blingy" for my tastes...guess I'm just really conservative about those things. I much prefer the titanium, but that's just a personal thing. Different strokes and all.

One final point. AT&T has the best coverage in rural areas, where many of us live, work or travel. Now I'm on the road a lot and go through rural areas frequently, and AT&T is easily the best in these areas. If you're always in urban areas, this is probably a non-issue, but for some of us, it's huge. There's no substitute for signal coverage!

It's all good, though!
    05-01-08 09:21 PM
    I love my 8320 too. But coverage with TMo is weak in NYC of all places. Urban places do have problems. In Manhattan word is Verizon tries to build more towers to eat away the competition!!

05-01-08 10:02 PM
    I love my 8320 on AT&T as well as my 8310 on AT&T.

For me, I love my devices on AT&T as I've noticed that in rooms/basements/indoors, T-mobile has less bars of signal. At my job (AT&T and formerly Bestbuy), I got full strength and with T-mobile (when I had 5 different carriers at one time, my "Im dumb" days) I would fight for or have no service.

T-mobile does have a great thing going though with MyFaves and UMA as it's needed to gain more customers.

With the 8320 unlocked on AT&T, I can have simultaneous data and great voice service while indoors.
    05-01-08 11:28 PM
    I don't think he was trying to start a flame war, just pointing out (and very articulately, I might add) why he likes his BB and carrier. There are those of us on AT&T who could do the same, doesn't mean we are trashing the other carriers just happy about what our carrier provides.
    ummm
    Also take into effect that the 8320 isn't robbed of apps like BBmaps or forced to buy access to GPS via Telenav on other carriers in the US...(think about it, yeah, i'm talking about "raising the bar").
    when you post mis-information to put a rival carrier down, you have to know it'll start something. It's pretty obvious he wrote it on purpose...
    05-01-08 11:40 PM
    I wouldn't say i am misinformed, i don't see anything that i stated that was BLASPHEMOUS to the all mighty "Globe." All i did was state obvious points, don't take things so seriously here, no one is trying to start a civil mobile war!!! I love T-mobile you OBVIOUSLY love AT&T, we all won't lose sleep over someone approving one over the other!!!
    Last edited by MrEastwood; 05-02-08 at 12:19 AM.
    05-02-08 12:15 AM
    I wouldn't say i am misinformed, i don't see anything that i stated that was BLASPHEMOUS to the all mighty "Globe." All i did was state obvious points, don't take things so seriously here, no one is trying to start a civil mobile war!!! I love T-mobile you OBVIOUSLY love AT&T, we all won't lose sleep over someone approving one over the other!!!
    you said att customers are forced to use and pay for telenav, did you not? That is complete BS. Yes the 8310 is robbed of BBmaps, so? It's a free download, that's if you wanna bother with it, which most of us dont cause of GoogleMaps. I don't love ATT, not even close, it's just that I've had both and would pick att over tmo...
    05-02-08 11:11 AM
    i love tmobile and like mr eastwood for starting this thread. im in nyc and tmobile has been no problem for me here and the curve is so everything i need in a personal assistant!
    05-02-08 09:42 PM
    Great review!!!!!!!!!!
    05-02-08 09:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD