why is it everytime someone sends me a picture txt i get a message saying that i have to retrieve the message!!! i retrieve and sometimes i get it and sometimes i dont anyone know why?
    03-12-08 10:00 PM
    I don't know either. I've been having that problem for a few months. They will say just pull your battery and it should be fine, but I still have problems.

Just curious do you roam off other carries like US Cellular, Unicel etc?
    03-12-08 10:09 PM
    This seems to be an ongoing problem with T-Mobile which is supposed to be fixed in a future OS upgrade.

In the meantime, the CS rep at T-Mo told me to turn on my firewall. I did and it's been working ever since. I know it hasn't worked for other people, so take it for what it's worth...
    03-12-08 10:10 PM
    that sounds like a good idea jerzey904. but how do i set the firewall?
    03-12-08 10:27 PM
    Go to options, security options, and then firewall. I just turned it on and left all the boxes unchecked. Let me know if that helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-12-08 10:39 PM
    well i enabled the firewall n i guess tomoro i'll have some one send me a pic. thanx for the advise jerzey904!! im frm jerzey too 609 camden area!!
    03-12-08 11:20 PM
    My firewall is turned off and I have the same problem. So far I have just been dealing with it. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. It would be nice to find an answer though.

03-12-08 11:24 PM
    I have heard here that sometimes you have to send a pic from your phone to get the pics directly to your phone. Try sending one to someone. I get all my pics to my phone now.

03-13-08 02:26 AM
    I had the same problem and thought it was just a bb quirk.....until my service provider offered to set it up at their end for me....seems it is not bb at fault but the company you are dealing with....ring them up and ask...it cant hurt.
    03-13-08 05:03 AM
    Try this it should help until is fixed. from main screen, hold ALT and type LGLG. This brings up the event log, if says WARNING in () press menu, click warning and select debug info, then press menu and save, menu clear log. Then goto options, security options. firewall and make sure is enabled. Pull battery with power on and should manually retrieve most pics. Works for ME
    Last edited by jcj1; 03-13-08 at 06:20 AM.
    03-13-08 06:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD