So, who's getting the Storm? THIS GUY!

(Taken playing BAR GOLF)

I would LOVE the touchscreen. Then, I can finally send my Curve off to BeckyMae to get painted, since the Storm will be out before 8330 housings will be available. Two pimp phones, I am down! If the Javeline/Niagra is taking the place of the Curve, will they ever make housings??? (Sorry, last part a little off topic.)
    09-15-08 09:24 PM
    Have to get some time hands on witht the storm before I can make a decision but most likely no because I do not have verizon (att) also if I wanted a touchscreen I would just get an iphone, I donr see what could possibly make the storm better then the iphone (touchscreen phones)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-15-08 09:41 PM
    I like the Storm, but there's no way I would go back to Verizon for it. Here's hoping they don't meet sales quotas!
    Be nice, don't wish bad things on Big Red! I have a feeling, this might do....okay with Verizon.

Have to get some time hands on witht the storm before I can make a decision but most likely no because I do not have verizon (att) also if I wanted a touchscreen I would just get an iphone, I donr see what could possibly make the storm better then the iphone (touchscreen phones)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Uh, the iPhone is NOT a BB, that is all the difference you need to know.
    09-15-08 09:44 PM
    errdayimhustln, I had to sound out your screen name, it was funny! Creative.
    09-15-08 09:45 PM
    Had my curve 6 months(idk how I just heard of this site). I don't 'plan' on getting a new phone anytime soon but time will tell. I like but wouldn't wanna buy a touch screen. The bold maybe by the time t mobile gets it I might try it out. But the curve saves regardless. Thinking what color I want my phone.
    09-15-08 10:46 PM
    Have a Curve and a iPhone. I like the Curve better than the iPhone but would entertain the thought of the Storm. It will depend on how the screen feels. Will have to check it out but will likely get it, just like BB better than the iPhone.
    09-15-08 11:07 PM
    lastnight i was at that bust of a blackberry luxe club event. but anyway 2 blackberry corp. guys had that touchscreen phone. i asked to see it and one guy acted like a donkey but the other guy let me see it. it's nice i guess but even if tmo was to get it i think i would pass. don't like that flip either. and don't like that chrome around the javlin. still love my curve even more since it's white. so i'm not sure when i will upgrade to a new model. bold is to long. if anyone ever noticed, the bold is on the line of the 8800's just with a camers. bout the same size and the javlin is like curve same size but prob. better programming.
    09-19-08 01:55 PM
    If they made a phone that had a QWERTY and touch screen in form of the Curve WHOA! I would definitely jump on it. Hopefully Sprint will get smart and get their own exclusive BB. That will bring a lot of people back to Sprint.
    09-19-08 03:39 PM
    i dont know if i could do a touch screen. I really like my curve....for now.
    09-19-08 06:31 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD