I'm realy happy with this combination. I know that now I have IT policy on my Curve but I like having now total control on it...

Also I have now get rid of t-zones Browser customisation. Now browser work better and how it should work. There is also now option for color background under messages...

So are you guya happy with Unite and where did you setup it? I have made my old laptop Unite server and works perfict. I couldn't start Unite on Vista, only on XP now with SP3...
    05-11-08 07:04 AM
    Bump-I would like to hear thoughts as well. I have it installed but have not started it yet.
    05-14-08 05:45 PM
    Read
    This
    and
    This
    05-14-08 05:51 PM
    After literally days of trying to erase it, and about 15 wipes and restore to factory sessions on my BB, I would never, ever use Unite again.
    05-14-08 11:12 PM
    One other thing to keep in mind is that laptop you are using as a "server" has to ALWAYS be on. Power it down, or lose power and all of your BB's will lose internet capability (browser, email etc...)
    05-15-08 10:02 AM
    Is that accurate? If that is the case it would waste so much energy. I don't know why anyone would use it under that kind of restriction.
    05-15-08 01:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD