Thanks guys.

amosrock: I actually made sure my case was blank. I hate any carrier branding on mine. I might order a black bottom piece actually...but not sure yet.

brandon.r: Thanks. It has a black trackball ring. I added the red trackball...love it.

aimclix11: Got it off ebay.
    06-03-09 12:01 AM
    Nice work! I can't go this route, but makes for a nice look if you can swing it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-09 12:10 AM
    This is a nice looking bb..
    06-03-09 03:13 AM
    Thanks

Now to figure out how else I can mod it...
    06-03-09 07:41 AM
    Schweeettttt!!!!!
    06-03-09 10:08 AM
    white looks really nice. I flipped a coin between the white kit and the black kit and ended up with the black kit. In the end i was afraid the white would eventually get all nasty looking from dirt.

looks sick though brand new
    06-03-09 12:06 PM
    white looks really nice. I flipped a coin between the white kit and the black kit and ended up with the black kit. In the end i was afraid the white would eventually get all nasty looking from dirt.

looks sick though brand new
    The Curve has been white and naked for a while now...still clean. The surface is the same as any other Curve so it doesnt really get any dirtier than stock colors IMO.
    06-03-09 12:14 PM
    it's very nice~~
    06-03-09 09:15 PM
    Is there a tutorial to exchange one of these bad boys? I'm a current two day owner of a BB curve and would LOVE to make mine all black, including trackball rings and everything.

THanks.
    06-03-09 09:35 PM
    There's a youtube vid on how to take apart and rebuilt your curve, that's how I taught myself how to swamp mine.

I went all black 2 days ago, my wallpaper is black and my icons are one colour also, it looks sick. only thing left for me is to change the trackball and the ring to black.

TO be honest it's easier than it looks, just remember one thing as mention by zorak, don't use force, take it slow

How to Take Apart your Blackberry Curve 8310 or 8320

Good luck

Is there a tutorial to exchange one of these bad boys? I'm a current two day owner of a BB curve and would LOVE to make mine all black, including trackball rings and everything.

THanks.
    06-03-09 10:26 PM
    That's pretty cool. I have to agree, I haven't seen many white ones. I like!
    06-04-09 10:44 AM
    That looks so cool. I like it . . .
    06-04-09 12:46 PM
    Zorak.... Does your headphone jack still work? Thats the only thing that would stop me from doing it again to a new BB.... for some reason it kills the headphone jack.(on Many who have done it) I had to go to Bluetooth headphones because I changed mine(I went all black with black trackball)
    06-05-09 08:20 AM
    Zorak.... Does your headphone jack still work? Thats the only thing that would stop me from doing it again to a new BB.... for some reason it kills the headphone jack.(on Many who have done it) I had to go to Bluetooth headphones because I changed mine(I went all black with black trackball)
    Im piping a song to some external speakers through my headphone jack right now. No problems.

Dont know what the issue could be on other Curves. Maybe a loose connection...
    06-05-09 08:55 AM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD