Lets say I'm on a call and someone texts me or emails me.. Is there a way to get the text message or email to make a sound while the call is in progress? And if so, how do I activate it?

Thanks
    01-06-10 03:25 PM
    Nevermind lol
    Last edited by Frankie Figs; 01-06-10 at 03:43 PM.
    01-06-10 03:29 PM
    That's not what hes asking.
    The sound notification for a text/email is muted while incall, and he wants to be able to hear a ding/beep/whatever to be able to be notified of a text/email while in call.
    I'm wondering this as well.
    01-06-10 03:32 PM
    The sound notification for a text/email is muted while incall, and he wants to be able to hear a ding/beep/whatever to be able to be notified of a text/email while in call.
    That's what I'm wondering... I could have sworn I saw it somehwere on my phone.
    01-06-10 03:37 PM
    sound profile settings under each option (be it text or email theres an option at the bottom that stipulates "notify me during calls"
    01-06-10 03:41 PM
    Oops, I misread it lol
    01-06-10 03:43 PM
    sound profile settings under each option (be it text or email theres an option at the bottom that stipulates "notify me during calls"
    Thanks Fraunhofer ...That's what I wanted.
    01-06-10 03:46 PM
    SMS will work. Data & Voice cannot work simultaniously on CDMA. So you will never get incoming email alert while on a call with an 8330.
    01-06-10 05:18 PM
    SMS will work. Data & Voice cannot work simultaniously on CDMA. So you will never get incoming email alert while on a call with an 8330.
    One of the reasons I stick to GSM
    01-06-10 05:22 PM

Thank you so much for your help! I had searched this option before but couldn't find it.
    01-06-10 07:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD