Does any one know where the internal antenna is located?
    Just wondering so I can try to keep my hands away from that area.
    And also does the black strip on the battery door have anything to do with the antenna? I remember on a sprint phone I owned before it mentioned something about the strip being of help to the internal antenna. But it was made from a different material I believe.
    Thanks in advance!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-08 11:51 PM
    Paranoid? Where's my tin foil hat?
    09-29-08 12:08 AM
    Ahh not paranoid just curious so I won't crush my signal.
    Ever since having an iphone (for the few days I had it) cuffing my hands resulted in an automatic dropped call. Good thing they fixed that in the 3G's the entire metal trimming and the camera trimming work as the attena which I think is cool but the phone still sucks. Anyway Back on topic :S lol

09-29-08 12:13 AM
    the external antenna is on the left side of the gold-silber clip where you open the battery-case. about 1 cm from there to the left.
    09-29-08 12:19 AM
    The antenna is located in the bottom area of the Curve... below the keypad. The little section that pops off is the antenna cover.

And the padding on the battery door does just that... it creates a pad between the battery and the door, nothing more or less.
    09-29-08 12:20 AM
    Thanks dispatcher. I've noticed that the external ant. Is located there. But what I'm trying to figure out is where the INTERNAL ant. Is located so I can avoid covering it up

09-29-08 12:22 AM
    The antenna is located in the bottom area of the Curve... below the keypad. The little section that pops off is the antenna cover.

And the padding on the battery door does just that... it creates a pad between the battery and the door, nothing more or less.
    Awesome. Thanks bmc

09-29-08 12:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD