I want to make some custom housings for my berry but i dont want to spend 50 damn dollars a piece for the housings does anyone know where i can get housings cheaper than ebay? Thanks in advance.
    01-14-09 02:52 AM
    I just bought an all black one off ebay. After searching around for two days, seemed the best option was to just drop the money on a quality one.

There were many that were $25 or cheaper, but they just didn't look to be great quality.

Are you looking to combine different colors or what? If that's the case, I'm not sure how you can do that cheaply.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-14-09 02:56 AM
    01-14-09 02:56 AM
    i want to buy them and comepletly strip them and paint them some funky colors like a 2 color flip and some candy apple colors.
    01-14-09 09:41 AM
    Can you say BodyGlove? They make a hardcase that incases the Curve with a nice textured rubber coating with screen protection.

Yes it does increase the size a bit, but I will tell you one thing, it feels awesome in your hand with the rubber texture and it won't slide around in the car - all this with a screen sheild too.

I'd post a link but i don't have 10 posts yet and the forum won't let me.

I thought it may be alittle on the big side, but i have dropped it a few times and absolutly nothing has happend to my 8330 curve. looks like new out of the case and the case just snaps on and very difficult to unsnap. For $25 it's well worth the protection!
    01-14-09 10:02 AM
    i just want to replace my housing i already use invisible shields on my cases so i dont want to use a bdoyglove. i already put my phone in a holster so there is no need for another case. plus if the bodyglove doesnt protect the trackball i dont want it.
    01-14-09 06:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD