Options > advanced > host routing table > menu (button left of trackball) > click on "Register Now."

Should bring it back. If not, come back and we will move forward.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    worked for me perfectly. Thanks!
    04-01-10 11:04 PM
    ive been having the same problem too ever since i updated my blackberry storm 9530 to version 5.0 my service book browser has been removed and i cant seem to put it back in to my phone. also i have it connected to PAGEPLUS CELLULAR and when i had it to version 4.7 i had internet and MMS so when i updated it MMS and my internet are not there anymore need help on this also
    08-18-10 11:30 PM
    I'm having a similar issue as well... except I'm showing "no entries" in both my service logs and host routing table.

any suggestions?
    10-07-10 09:58 PM
    i need help i bought a bb storm off craigslist and try to send the service books from blackberry and someone had already registered this phone so i cant send the service books also i have no browser or mms icon im using the storm for att its unlocked already.....what can i do?
    11-15-10 07:52 PM
    apparently blackberry has most of the carrier software to download, so someone should try that. I don't have windows, so this "exe" file is a bugger.

I'm a newb so I can't post links, but it's along the lines of:

[httpZZZ://us.blackberry.com/support/downloads/download_sites.jsp]BlackBerry - BlackBerry Desktop and Device Software Download Sites]
    05-03-11 02:12 AM
    Is there a way to get the internet browser? I can only select Hotspot Browser in Advanced Options> Browser

edit: One needs the BB data plan. It supposed to get send through your carrier on request.
    Last edited by NesteaZen; 09-26-11 at 02:40 PM.
    09-26-11 08:26 AM
    I also need the browser download, I have no BIS either on a Storm
    02-12-12 04:16 AM
    At the top of your screen, does it say "Data Connection Refused"

The BB is all controlled by service books. If your BB isn't detecting a data connection, the browser icons wont appear.

Do you see any other browsers? Cingular Browser/Internet Browser/MEdia Net ?

I DELETED MY BROWSER SERVICE BOOKS AND THEN WENT TO HOST ROUTING TABLE AND CLICKED REGISTER NOW AND IT SAID REGISTRATION MESSAGE SENT, BUT THE ICON NEVER CAME UP AND I AM STILL STUCK WITHOUT ANY BROWSER! CAN YOU HELP ME?
    BTW I HAVE A 9900
    Last edited by triangleassets; 04-27-12 at 04:50 AM.
    04-27-12 04:47 AM
    If you never get the registration message in your inbox, you device is not communicating with RIM's NOC, meaning you have the wrong data plan added.

If you take your SIM from a feature phone, or any other type of device, IOS, Android, Wp7 and pop it into a BB, it will not work correctly. You MUST have a BIS/BES data plan for the BB to function correctly.
    05-16-12 12:05 PM
    PLS WHERE CAN I FIND OPTION ON MY BlackBerry Q10?
    BECAUSE MY BROWSER AND CAMERA IS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND
    PLS HELP!!!
    07-22-13 03:53 AM
    Hi,

I have done the above and i have removed the browser service book and got these resent by Orange and i still do not have access to "blackberry browser"

Please help!!
    01-19-14 11:04 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD