Looking for input on buying my first BB 8300 curve. Was wondering where is the best place to buy from online or local stores. I can't wait so it will have to be somewhere that is reliable and ships ontime as promised.

Thanks in advance
    05-29-07 07:02 PM
    Right now... nowhere really. In a couple days (hopefully) from Cingular. If you are establishing a new account with them, check places like amazon.com and wirefly.com for better prices. Both are pretty reliable on shipping.
    05-30-07 03:58 AM
    If you buy from Amazon.com, I heard that you cannot port your number. Does anyone know if that is true?
    05-30-07 11:14 AM
    Surely if you purchased from Amazon it wouldnt make any difference as porting any number is carrier specific. Also in the UK if you are coming to the end of your contract or out of the 12mth period it is again the law to be prevented from porting.

Just as it is to not give you the unlatching code for your phone. There may be a price involved but ...it is your right.
    05-30-07 04:08 PM
    Looking for input on buying my first BB 8300 curve. Was wondering where is the best place to buy from online or local stores. I can't wait so it will have to be somewhere that is reliable and ships ontime as promised.

Thanks in advance
    I got my curve 2 weeks ago from radio shack. $250.00 plus $60 a month unlimited voice text and web. Boost Mobile is the carrier.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-13-10 03:01 PM
    I got my curve 2 weeks ago from radio shack. $250.00 plus $60 a month unlimited voice text and web. Boost Mobile is the carrier.

Boost Offers the 8530??

04-13-10 03:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD