I was hanging out over the weekend with a few other curve users (One with sprint, one with Verizon) the guy with verizon just got his curve, and it has video. Wow, was I jealous! there was a lingerie party on our street, and he was taking videos, all I could muster up were some photos.

The video quality was awesome. I can't wait for t-mobile to offer the upgrade.
    so any idea when?

-Thor
    09-09-08 11:57 AM
    September ot October is what I was told.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-08 12:07 PM
    You could always download it
    09-09-08 12:14 PM
    I was told when I got my phone in July, to expect the upgrade in a few weeks. Hopefully sometime this month, or early next. I am not holding my breath though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-08 12:16 PM
    Sometime in 2008??

...... we hope.....

Honestly, nobody really knows for sure... but all indications point to some time in 2008, alongside the release of the new Pearl 8120 Colors
    09-09-08 12:19 PM
    If you dont want to wait you can find the upgrade by searching online. Well downloading a beta version is at your own risk. You'll love the video feature Otherwise who knows when T-Mobile will have the the upgrade available on their site.
    09-09-08 12:20 PM
    You can download the latest version from a post right here on crackberry. The post is from Garz and it gives step by step instructions on how to do it. I got tired of waiting myself. Glad I did it.
    09-09-08 06:42 PM
    lil Who the h*ll knows when T-Mo will ever have this available for ppl to download. ARGHHHH!!!!!!
    09-12-08 12:35 PM
    You need to wait along with everybody else... the install will not change in the future though... but the support by TMO would be nice.
    09-12-08 01:23 PM
    oh my last post was not meant to seem like I am angry or anything... I downloaded the beta version of it.... it was meant more as a statement... As in if someone asked you something that you didn't know the answer to and you sarcastically answered back "Who knows? lol
    09-12-08 01:48 PM
    I want the upgrade too. But God knows I'm afraid to upgrade from the instructions on here.

I'm afraid it will be my bad luck and it gets bricked...uugggghhhh

I'm still debating about upgrading....someone has really got to convince me why I should.

TMo needs to get with it. Good Lord this is aggravating.
    09-12-08 04:15 PM
    oh my last post was not meant to seem like I am angry or anything... I downloaded the beta version of it.... it was meant more as a statement... As in if someone asked you something that you didn't know the answer to and you sarcastically answered back "Who knows? lol
    It's not really being sarcastic... no one knows, that's just how it is. It sucks, yes, but it's the truth.
    09-12-08 04:22 PM
    all I could muster up were some photos.-Thor

So where are the photos??????
    09-12-08 04:52 PM
    Received this e-mail today
    Attention IT administrators: Blackberry device software v4.5 coming soon (bb link) . The free upgrade to BB Device Software v.45 provides new features for your end users to increase their productivity and conectivity while helping to simplify IT management.
    Does that mean t-mobile is going to get a free up grade for its customers?
    09-12-08 06:18 PM
    I want the upgrade too. But God knows I'm afraid to upgrade from the instructions on here.

I'm afraid it will be my bad luck and it gets bricked...uugggghhhh

I'm still debating about upgrading....someone has really got to convince me why I should.

TMo needs to get with it. Good Lord this is aggravating.
    Convince you? No chance. Don't do it DizzyDol. Wait for the official release version of 4.5 from TMO. Of course, it will probably be the 4.5.0.69 version I have had on my phone for a month, but don't take any chances with your cell phone. If you mess up, T-Mobile won't help you out. Those of us who have upgraded are fools. BTW, are you really Dizzy, Dol?
    09-12-08 06:28 PM
    Convince you? No chance. Don't do it DizzyDol. Wait for the official release version of 4.5 from TMO. Of course, it will probably be the 4.5.0.69 version I have had on my phone for a month, but don't take any chances with your cell phone. If you mess up, T-Mobile won't help you out. Those of us who have upgraded are fools. BTW, are you really Dizzy, Dol?
    I'm not going to until TMo releases their version. I've seen too many problems with people upgrading here...and I'm not about to shell out another $400+ for a new Curve.

How did you get the version you have? And what new features do you have with your version?

And yes, that is why my nickname is Dizzy...hence, msdizzydolores

You can call me Dizzy.
    09-12-08 07:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD