What is the time difference between the US and the UK?
    03-16-09 04:51 AM
    What is the time difference between the US and the UK?
    Depends which coast you are on dude.
    West coast to UK is 6 hours difference (US being behind lol), depending on DST, which is different in the UK to the US.
    03-16-09 05:13 AM
    Hi!

I was wondering if there's something top secret about someone's BB PIN? The reason why i'm asking is a friend always texts me from out of province which costs money, but when i ask him his PIN, he always tries to give me a fake one or tells me later later..weird..

I was just curious I guess!
    Send him your PIN, have him add you instead. You can just type in 'mypin' without quotes in a text message and it will be auto-filled for you.

Of course, there's always the possibility he's just pretending he has a BB
    03-16-09 06:32 AM
    Your friend seems a little bit shady.

If he won't give you his PIN, ask for his SSN, steal his identity, retrieve what you want to know, erase his memory and pretend nothing of particular interest happened.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-09 06:35 AM
    maybe he just doesnt like you.
    03-16-09 07:24 AM
    yeah it seems like a lot of people are keeping them a secret
    03-16-09 09:02 AM
    maybe he just doesnt like you.
    lol harsh but fair

yeah it seems like a lot of people are keeping them a secret
    Yeah I can understand why to a certain degree. Especially the ladies.
    Im always up for a chat though, and use the principal of dont like, delete!
    03-16-09 09:19 AM
    There has been a lot of issues for the ladies who post their PIN, just be careful...

03-16-09 09:32 AM
    lol harsh but fair
    hahahaha, the truth can hurt sometimes.

not gonna lie, i used the "no data plan" excuse before
    03-16-09 09:34 AM
    yeah i could see some creeps getting pins and bugging the ladies, good thing im a big fat ugly guy so they leave me alone lol
    03-16-09 09:34 AM
    There has been a lot of issues for the ladies who post their PIN, just be careful...
    Sad state of affairs when its like that eh

hahahaha, the truth can hurt sometimes.

not gonna lie, i used the "no data plan" excuse before
    Haha love it, I must keep that one in the arsenal to use

yeah i could see some creeps getting pins and bugging the ladies, good thing im a big fat ugly guy so they leave me alone lol
    You and me alike lol..... ok not that ugly or fat, just pretty average haha
    03-16-09 10:51 AM
    I only have my sister in my BB messenger my wife got rid of her BB so now I'm stuck with just one contact but my pin is in my signature

Last edited by timndawn; 03-16-09 at 10:58 AM.
    03-16-09 10:54 AM
    I only have my sister in my BB messenger my wife got rid of her BB so now I'm stuck with just one contact but my pin is in my signature
    Doh, well if you want another one, from London, let me know and I will add ya
    Thank you to everyone who has added me to date. Some interesting people and converations.
    03-16-09 11:02 AM
    Doh, well if you want another one, from London, let me know and I will add ya
    Thank you to everyone who has added me to date. Some interesting people and converations.
    Sure sounds good

03-16-09 11:04 AM
    Sure sounds good
    Cant see your PIN there dude
    03-16-09 11:07 AM
    "Mine is published also and I've not had any requests!!!:-("

Sent you a request to make you feel better :-D
    Last edited by maven454; 03-16-09 at 11:21 AM. Reason: correction
    03-16-09 11:20 AM
    Anymore adds guys ? lol
    I have enjoyed making new friends in the US and Asia.... Keep them coming.

BBM has changed my life lol
    03-17-09 06:19 AM
    I never post my pin where people that I do not want to have it get it. I'm crazy about my pin and the people who get it. I have 3 people added from CB and lets just say I have had more and they got deleted for good reasons. Even had a crazy girl try and re-add me twice, pmd me and sent a email! That is just weird.
    03-17-09 06:55 AM
    I never post my pin where people that I do not want to have it get it. I'm crazy about my pin and the people who get it. I have 3 people added from CB and lets just say I have had more and they got deleted for good reasons. Even had a crazy girl try and re-add me twice, pmd me and sent a email! That is just weird.
    I can see that would be a bit wierd.
    Touch wood, no one has had to be deleted yet lol, perfectly sensible conversations, with a variety of types of people
    03-17-09 09:58 AM
    Hey folks!!! I've a new BB so therefore a new pin number as you can see it's published above.

I've lost all my BB contacts from this thread so if you see me add me!! You know who you are.....!!
    04-08-09 01:21 PM
    I don't like having it out for just anyone to grab. I'm a dispatcher for police and know how nutty people can be. You can never be too careful. I just have three people on my list right now, all from here

04-08-09 02:54 PM
    Here's a newbie question; a lot of you say your pin is in your sig (or you might have it in the header to your posts), but I can't see it when viewing through wap. What am I missing? Do I need to view the site differently?

04-08-09 05:05 PM
72 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD