Hello all, looking for some help here really fast. So i downloaded the iBerry theme that is free from eveek.com and unzipped it and installed to my comp. Then installed to my bb using apploader. The problem is the theme is not showing up on my device ounder options > themes or under the applications. I restarted apploader and the theme is there and checked. So, i removed it, pulled the battery, re-started apploader and re-installed.....and Nothing! I still have nothing? Is there an answer for this? Or is there and ota that i missed for this theme
    06-02-08 01:56 PM
    After the install, (or the re-install) did you pull the battery on the BB?

And there is an OTA link:
    http://forum.eveek.com/bb-8300-curve...hemes-2-a.html

right beside the ZIP link
    06-02-08 01:59 PM
    I did do the battery pull......ummm.. but the ota is going to work just fine. Thanks for the help Chaz.....but too far to give you a FREE lunch...lol
    06-02-08 02:02 PM
    Hello all, looking for some help here really fast. So i downloaded the iBerry theme that is free from eveek.com and unzipped it and installed to my comp. Then installed to my bb using apploader. The problem is the theme is not showing up on my device ounder options > themes or under the applications. I restarted apploader and the theme is there and checked. So, i removed it, pulled the battery, re-started apploader and re-installed.....and Nothing! I still have nothing? Is there an answer for this? Or is there and ota that i missed for this theme
    I had a similar problem with the iBerry theme. Unlike you, my installation was OTA and it did not show up in the Theme section. This was a couple of weeks back and I have not tried it since. I will try it again.

This was the link I used elecite.eveek.com/wap
    06-02-08 07:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD