I have only had my bb curve 8330 for a couple weeks and have already scratched it in 2 different places from dropping it. I have been looking at all of the protective cases available and am not sure which one to get. Which case will best protect my phone but won't hinder functionality? Which is your favorite and why?
    07-09-09 12:23 AM
    I've been looking at the Seido Innocase 360.

Protects pretty much everything.
    07-09-09 12:25 AM
    Check out the Otterbox case. By far the best case I have had for my 8330.
    07-09-09 12:45 AM
    I suggest a case that fits
    07-09-09 01:09 AM
    I have a Seido after trying a couple of the silicone ones. Love the Seido! It snaps together really snug -- battery pulls were a pain until I read about the hard reset using the keyboard, so now the cover never comes off (unless I get bored and want to change colors....)
    07-09-09 08:55 AM
    I have only had my bb curve 8330 for a couple weeks and have already scratched it in 2 different places from dropping it. I have been looking at all of the protective cases available and am not sure which one to get. Which case will best protect my phone but won't hinder functionality? Which is your favorite and why?
    There are a lot of threads on this topic and you'll get a lot of different opinions on what is best. My first case was a Body Glove that was somewhat bulky, provided excellent protection, but the screen shield scratched too easily. I now use an Otterbox when I want the ultimate protection but for my daily use it is too bulky. I currently use the Seidio Innocase with their screen protector. It is fairly light weight and will protect your Berry if you drop it. I have used this case for several months now. Seidio makes a charging dock that allows you to charge up without removing the case. I use the belt clip to carry the Berry. The only time I remove this case is to put the Otterbox on for an extreme hike. If the Innocase 360 is available for the 8330, that would be my choice.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-09-09 10:10 AM
    I have the body glove case and absolutely love it. It offers total protection for my curve and allows me to use all of the functions with no problem. I have not had any problems with the screen getting scratched so far (knock on wood). It is a little bulkier, but I definitely feel its worth it.

07-09-09 11:59 AM
    If you're a dropper like me, you might want to take a serious look at the Otterbox. While it's not really very girly, it will protect your bb better than most anything else you can find. Swingin through the trees can be heck on a bb...
    Last edited by trucky; 07-09-09 at 12:38 PM.
    07-09-09 12:35 PM
    I have a Seido after trying a couple of the silicone ones. Love the Seido! It snaps together really snug -- battery pulls were a pain until I read about the hard reset using the keyboard, so now the cover never comes off (unless I get bored and want to change colors....)
    I strongly reccomend against the Seido snap-case (which is what the Verizon store near me sells). It scratched the screen all the way across the face of the phone where it is supposed to protect. Now my screen looks like it would if I hadn't spent the $20 at all. Peice of junk in my opinion. Just get a slim silicone style skin. They have them at my local Best Buy and didn't scratch any of the screen by itself. If it didn't take 30 minutes to get any help at the store I'd return it. But since it does, I'll just sell it whenever I sell that phone.
    07-09-09 12:40 PM
    For my 8330, I use a Best Skins Ever clear skin (full body) covered by a silicone case that I bought on Amazon.com for super, super cheap. (the BSE was only 8.99 with shipping too)

Anyway, I have this combo because the case isnt airtight and little pieces of dirt and whatever may get in and scratch the phone. (that's where the BSE comes in and it's AMAZING!-- check their website!) The BSE on the other hand, doesnt absorb shock when dropped (because it's so thin, but don't get me wrong, it's INCREDIBLY scratch proof) It's an amazing combination and whenever i'm at home or in safe premises, i can take the phone out of the silicone and rock it nakkkked.

You can always PM me for more information.
    07-09-09 02:07 PM
    Ive got the casemate signature case with holster, im a dropper/ hard on phones. it has a classy look because its leather or if your a suit you can just put it in your pocket also comes with a self adhereing screen protector comes in black or alligator print if you shop around.
    07-09-09 06:04 PM
    old topic but I currently use the body glove case.....Is the skin on the seidio skin/ holster easy to remove for using a cradle?
    09-02-09 07:45 AM
    Otterbox. I've actually dropped my BB to see this case is legit. My baby is still intact, lol. Not waterproof tho.
    09-02-09 08:35 PM
    Just bought my girlfriend a innocase 360 for her curve. She absolutely loves it, and it protects the phone very well. My only gripe is that it does not fit in the cradle that seidio sells.
    09-03-09 12:38 PM
    Just bought my girlfriend a innocase 360 for her curve. She absolutely loves it, and it protects the phone very well. My only gripe is that it does not fit in the cradle that seidio sells.
    There should be a piece of plastic you can remove from the dock, allowing you to charge up with the case on.

09-04-09 05:59 AM
    I so want the 360 and the holster just for something different, but 45.00 is a lot for the combo!
    09-05-09 03:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD