Just wondering what everyone is using and what seems to work the best on the Curve.

I'm mainly interested in making calls
    Last edited by CeoStatus0; 06-01-08 at 10:30 AM.
    06-01-08 03:32 AM
    Do you mean bluetooth ear piece? If so I can't be more happy than I am with my Jawbone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-08 04:11 AM
    Best for what?

Do you live in a sedentary, cotton lined world where nothing around you makes noise, or do you live in a noisy environment and do loud things all day?
    06-01-08 04:57 AM
    Best for what?

Do you live in a sedentary, cotton lined world where nothing around you makes noise, or do you live in a noisy environment and do loud things all day?
    I use BT mainly when I'm driving, but for the most part i'm not in a noisy area, other wise i'd probably just use the phone itself
    06-01-08 10:34 AM
    Do you mean bluetooth ear piece? If so I can't be more happy than I am with my Jawbone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

++1 on the Jawbone...sometimes I freak out thinking I've misplaced it somewhere, turn the house upside down only to then realize it's been in my ear the whole time...thing is so comfortable!!!
    06-01-08 02:49 PM
    ++1 on the Jawbone...sometimes I freak out thinking I've misplaced it somewhere, turn the house upside down only to then realize it's been in my ear the whole time...thing is so comfortable!!!

Ahhhh, so you would be one of those a$$ holes that walks around with a bluetooth headset all the time...
    06-01-08 03:18 PM
    Newegg.com - NOKIA BH-200 Bluetooth Headset - Bluetooth Cell Phone Accessories

This is the one I've got and I love it. I used to have the Motorola H500 and I didn't like the way it felt on my ear, always seemed like it was ready to fall off. I did a lot of research and this Nokia had great ratings and the unique way it fits on the ear is really, really nice. Plus, you can't beat $30!
    06-01-08 03:28 PM
    In fact, if anyone wants to buy a Motorola H500 (Black) real cheap let me know!
    06-01-08 03:29 PM
    Ahhhh, so you would be one of those a$$ holes that walks around with a bluetooth headset all the time...
    I am!!
    06-01-08 03:36 PM
    I use BT mainly when I'm driving, but for the most part i'm not in a noisy area, other wise i'd probably just use the phone itself
    Driving with the windows up, radio off, and fan set to a low speed? Then a relatively inexpensive ($30-50 retail) Motorola or Plantronics should suffice.

Me, I'm a windows down on the freeway kinda guy so I need something that cancels background and wind noise. And I need it by July 1st when the CA "hands off the phone" law kicks in.

Been considering the Jawbone. I've heard mixed things about it but when it works it certainly seems to work. A friend of mine has one and when he calls from a quiet place he sounds ok. When he calls me from a very noisy place he sounds like crap but the noise cancellation is very effective so at least I can hear him.

My sister is dating a truck driver who does all his business in a very noisy environment (truck cabs are loud). He uses one of these: Products - VXI Parrott B100 Headset

My sister says she can't tell if he's just using the handset, on the road, or outside of the truck at a noisy transfer station. Both the outgoing voice quality and noise cancellation is quite good. Definitely not for people who use one in public all the time, unless you don't mind looking like you're in the middle of launching the space shuttle all day, but there's none better for driving, apparently.
    06-01-08 05:48 PM
    i have the Motorola H12 and the Jawbone 2. i love them both. I use the Jawbone 2 more. it really blocks out all the background noise, so people on the other side cant hear anything but you talking.
    06-01-08 06:15 PM
    I have a motorola H800 ($35 on amazon.com). I only really use it while I'm driving and around the house when I don't feel like holding the phone to my ear. It works really well for my purposes.
    06-02-08 12:15 PM
    I have a motorola H350. I love it. I had 2 other motorola BT headsets and this one is the most comfortable and the loudest of the 3
    06-02-08 01:14 PM
    i concur with the jawbone, i've got one that i love! only thing about the older jawbone (not the 2) is that its a little bigger than most. but as comfy as it is, you'll be hard pressed to know the difference.
    06-02-08 01:54 PM
    I have to second or is that third the jawbone, I love the thing and it works great with my Curve. It works better then with the curve then it did with my WinMo 6 Dash.
    06-02-08 02:25 PM
    The Moto H710 has been working quite nicelly for me
    06-02-08 03:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD