Yeah, JiveTalk is definitely one of the best apps out there for the BB. Worth every penny, IMHO. GET IT!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-08 12:48 PM
    I LOVE Jivetalk. So far, it's the ONLY program I've paid for for my BlackBerry and I usually refuse to download anything I have to pay for. In fact, Jivetalk is so good I bought the premium version where I can transfer my account to my next BlackBerry without having to buy a new license.

So get it! It's worth it.
    07-01-08 01:29 PM
    I'm happy with JiveTalk!
    08-31-08 12:11 AM
    Sigh...you people are costing me money today. Just from browsing threads I've now purchased Beejive and a Best Skin Ever and am currently drooling over the orange and purple colours on Colorware. Bah!

Sorry for the hijack...
    08-31-08 12:36 AM
    I actually loved jivetalk whn I had a window base fone.. Rightnow I still like to use the aim and yahoo that came installed on my fone but it is definately a great app!!!

08-31-08 07:13 AM
    I love Jivetalk/Beejive. I would never get any other chat client on my BB ever.
    08-31-08 07:58 AM
    I used jivetalk for a couple days to try it out and it worked really well, most of my contacts use wlm, so I decided that I would go with the wlm client that's available from the blakcberry website.
    Overall I think it is a great program for people that have huge contact list with different IMs.

08-31-08 11:20 AM
    Works great for me
    08-31-08 11:22 AM
    I use Ramble, plus it's free
    08-31-08 12:06 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD