since i work in a wood shop i got the black otterbox and it is great but makes your phone somewhat larger to handle but the protection is great and worth it
    05-09-09 11:58 PM
    I use the Body Glove Snap case. It's the best protection I've found so far. The built in hard plastic screen protector is great. I believie this case is fine with a screen protector all ready on the screen as well. I had one for a while but just didn't replace it once it was done.
    https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=aaLZ38KH

I also use the heavy duty Blackberry Leathercase when it's out of the Body Glove case.
    https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=ZQ3qNCM6
    05-10-09 02:46 AM
    Nothing.

I live dangerously.
    05-10-09 03:05 AM
    seidio has the best case that i have seen it's light and has a screen protector and qwerty key protector connected all in one,it's pricey @ 59.95 with a holster or a leather case but it's worth it
    05-10-09 04:59 AM
    Seidio innocase, love the way it fits!
    05-10-09 07:33 AM
    Invisishield on the screen and Seidio Innocase.
    05-10-09 08:07 AM
    Full body BSE and sometimes the rubber BlackBerry skin, depending on what I'm wearing.

Keeps my BlackBerry scratch free. I can strike it with keys and it'll be fine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-10-09 08:51 AM
    My first post here, might as well make it about the case I just ordered. I'm a new BlackBerry convert. Just upgraded from a Treo 755 to the BlackBerry 8330 two days ago. I ordered an Otterbox Defender for it today. I fly pipeline patrol for a living, and inside the airplane is a harsh environment for my phone. The Otterbox should handle it with no problems!
    05-11-09 12:25 AM
    Xtreme Guard Screen Protector
    White OEM Housing
    Blue TrackBall
    Leather Holster
    05-11-09 12:47 AM
    I use the bodyglove, it has thick rubber around the case and a thick hard screen proector. I can drop my phone (which was only once) and absolutelt nothing gets damaged.

05-11-09 09:35 AM
    Bert the Berry loves his hybrid innocase!
    05-11-09 02:55 PM
    I have a screen protector and I use the hard clear case from Speck. They sell them at the Tmo stores. I love the hard case. I paid full price for this BB I wanna make sure its protected as much as possible. I do wish there were different color hard cases though I'd like to be able to change the color.

05-11-09 03:09 PM
    ok so i just switched back to the curve and im wondering what everybody else is using to protect their curves from damage
    I use common sense.

JK...I couldn't resist.
    05-11-09 03:37 PM
    mine's naked. is that bad? everyone seems to have something on theirs whether it's simply a screen protector or a full case.
    05-11-09 05:56 PM
114 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD