I've noticed that my camera does NOT take the same good quality photos that it took the day I opened it out of the box.

Sad to say.. but my old SIDEKICK takes better photos than the photos its taken lately.

What are some measures you've taken or settings you use in order for your photos to come out better?

08-07-08 03:56 PM
    keep my hand steady and pointed on the thing i want to take a photo of and let the camera catch up/focus on the screen.

i have the sidekick 3 and LX and let me tell u blackberry's camera is wayyyyy better
    08-07-08 04:31 PM
    Because there's nothing really protecting the lens on the back of your BB, have you tried cleaning it? Sorry - I know - simple question, but thought I'd check. Also - you haven't changed your settings, have you? I always keep mine on Large size and superfine quality.
    08-07-08 04:35 PM
    Clean the lens, do not use Zoom, stay out of the <3' range and save at maximum resolution.
    08-07-08 04:57 PM
    I had it set on small setting for some strange reason. I guess the camera abilities to take flicks decreased with the small setting
    08-07-08 06:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD