As said earlier though, I am working with an 8310, not 8320.
    10-05-08 11:49 AM
    Instructions sound good. Thanks.
    10-05-08 11:50 AM
    Here's a couple of links, one to make room and the other makes room and helps you manage your file free memory. FYI after an OS upgrade, you need to manage your memory much closer.

How to Free Up Memory on your BlackBerry Smartphone | CrackBerry.com

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/
    10-05-08 11:52 AM
    ok....its now 12584150
    10-05-08 11:53 AM
    Instructions sound good. Thanks.

Josh, Reed was right, your battery use doesn't sound out of line 12 hours. It will drain quicker if it trying to find a signal, but I wouldn't be too concerned. I bought an extended life battery because my battery only lasted about ten hours.
    10-05-08 11:56 AM
    ok....its now 12584150
    Now go to the links I posted above and follow the instructions. One other thing to do is take a hard look at your 3rd party apps. If you don't use it, dump it,

Both of you guys PM me if you have questions or problems and I will help you.

Mike
    10-05-08 11:58 AM
    Now go to the links I posted above and follow the instructions. One other thing to do is take a hard look at your 3rd party apps. If you don't use it, dump it,

Both of you guys PM me if you have questions or problems and I will help you.

Mike
    Okay, I'm now up to approximately 17 mgb.
    When I said it lasts 12 hours, I meant that it will last 12 hours without even using it. To me, this is unacceptable considering that just 3 or 4 days ago, it was lasting more like 72-96 hours with a fair amount of use.
    10-05-08 12:18 PM
    Okay, I'm now up to approximately 17 mgb.
    When I said it lasts 12 hours, I meant that it will last 12 hours without even using it. To me, this is unacceptable considering that just 3 or 4 days ago, it was lasting more like 72-96 hours with a fair amount of use.
    Look back over the thread and see if there's anything there to help. Looking for a signal will drain it as well as apps on in the background. Managing memory might improve this, you will need to wait and see if the work we've done improves the situation. If there is a problem with your device, you can do a warranty exchange, but you will need to get a new battery to see if your battery is the problem.
    10-05-08 12:25 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD