Any idea what the indicator next to padlock is when browsing ? It is two black squares on top of a larger green square. I called my carrier and they have no answer. Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-09 12:06 PM
    No clue, but you should check the manual that came with it. It might have a list of icons and their meanings.
    02-08-09 12:42 PM
    I have it on ATT also...it was never a concern. However, now that you asked...I'd be interested in knowing.
    02-08-09 12:53 PM
    I think it means that your browser is connected to the internet, I.e. It is online. The two little boxes represent your device and your ISP server and the bigger box behind represents the internet (well, that's my interpretation!).

02-08-09 02:31 PM
    Thanks. It was driving me crazy not knowing what every indicator means. I have posted my question on a few sites amd have gotten similar responses. I love these forums!

I think it means that your browser is connected to the internet, I.e. It is online. The two little boxes represent your device and your ISP server and the bigger box behind represents the internet (well, that's my interpretation!).

02-13-09 08:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD