I'm at a complete loss. Well, and so is AT&T. Gee, what a surprise, right?!

I upgraded to 4.5 about 2 weeks ago. I'm having trouble with all kinda of data and picture (MMS) messages. Not that I'm saying 4.5 had anything to do with it, just wanted you to know which OS I was using.

In the last 10 months of owning a Curve, I have had SERIOUSLY 25+ handset exchanges. RIM got involved and told AT&T what to do, but, they refuse to do it - story for another post.

Saturday, my daughter got a new Verizon phone. We tried sending pics back and forth. The things I sent her didn't show up until 4:30 a.m. the NEXT morning!!

Yesterday, we tried again. She sent pics to me and I received nothing. She didn't receive mine either. So, I had an idea. I put my SIM card in my old Nokia N75 phone. PRESTO!! pics were flying back and forth at warp speed.

I put the SIM back into my BB and I did get 1 pic. Then nothing again. I've done power cycling, battery pulls, everything I know to do. And, on top of everything else, at night, my emails aren't coming in like the normally do. I have to turn off my phone 1st thing, and when it comes back on, the emails rack up like a slot machine! Last week, I resent my service books and it helped for a while.

Ok. Now you have my life history. WHAT DO I NEED TO DO NOW????

Thanks,
    Steph
    10-20-08 06:41 AM
    It may be the upgrade. I have been having a few problems with it. Not like yours though.
    10-20-08 07:10 AM
    I have an att branded bb 8310 and running 4.5.0.55 with no issues. Which 4.5 version did you install? I would downgrade to your original version to test it out. You could also try the .55 version if that's not the one you're using.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-08 07:36 AM
    I think it's 4.5.81. It's just so weird. This is the only handset with the new OS on it, so it still doesn't explain the other 25 handsets with the problems?!
    10-20-08 07:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD