I am looking for something that will provide me with turn by turn directions. My old metro pcs phone had a navigation system where I would type in the address and it would tell me exactly where to turn, the estimated time of arrival, and how far in between each turn. I am looking for something like that. I have downloaded a couple of the free GPS apps on my blackberry and they are just maps which does me no good. Does anyone have any suggestions for a navigation app that works well? I tried waze, but when I type in an address for it it says that it's like 9000 miles away then when I click it it says that it can't GPS something that far.
    08-19-13 04:39 PM
    Try the app called "BlackBerry Traffic"
    I use it all the time and it works perfectly,
    Gives turn by turn directions and they are spoken as well.
    I am looking for something that will provide me with turn by turn directions. My old metro pcs phone had a navigation system where I would type in the address and it would tell me exactly where to turn, the estimated time of arrival, and how far in between each turn. I am looking for something like that. I have downloaded a couple of the free GPS apps on my blackberry and they are just maps which does me no good. Does anyone have any suggestions for a navigation app that works well? I tried waze, but when I type in an address for it it says that it's like 9000 miles away then when I click it it says that it can't GPS something that far.
    08-19-13 04:50 PM
    JP82191 is it called "BlackBerry Travel"? I see that, but not BlackBerry Traffic. Though the screenshots from the travel app look more like something to use if I'm traveling by plane.

I went to BlackBerry World > Apps > Navigation & Travel then the options are Guides / Local Search / Maps & Navigation / Planning / Translation. I was originally looking in the Maps & Navigation for a GPS, but I found the BlackBerry travel one in Planning. I don't see BlackBerry Traffic in any of them.

I think the model is the BlackBerry Curve 9320 if that helps.

Try the app called "BlackBerry Traffic"
    I use it all the time and it works perfectly,
    Gives turn by turn directions and they are spoken as well.
    Last edited by ZosoJunkie; 08-19-13 at 07:06 PM.
    08-19-13 06:48 PM