I don't know what to do. It started out with my phone "registering to the network" several times a day. Now, I'm getting errors every time I use it. Most recently, its "Uncaught exception: Application Jukebox (322) is not responding; process terminated.
    I've also had another uncaught exception telling me that teh address book isn't working for the navigation thing, as well...
    It's also still doing the registering to the network... Is this something that can be fixed, or should I just return this while it's under the 30 day exchange period?
    06-28-09 10:12 AM
    If you call tech support, I am willing to bet they are going to have you wipe the handheld. Hopefully you don't have much on the phone that you mind losing at this point.
    06-28-09 10:18 AM
    If you call tech support, I am willing to bet they are going to have you wipe the handheld. Hopefully you don't have much on the phone that you mind losing at this point.
    Well thats not an option, because I have plenty on the phone that I'd mind losing.
    06-28-09 10:52 AM
    Hook your Berry up to your PC and do a full backup with Desktop Manager. Then you can wipe your Berry and restore your stuff after.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-28-09 10:58 AM
    Make sure you follow this thread to backup any third party apps that you have.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/upda...updated-53201/
    06-28-09 11:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD