So i bought my first curve in august of 08. It worked great until the track ball gave out in early January. RIM sent me a new one and it worked till about late may when the keyboard just gave out. I hadnt spilled water on it or anything like that and the only apps I had on there that were 3rd party were GMail and the NEW (1.5 at the time) facebook app. Now after that they sent me a new one. Within less then a week the same thing happened and all I had done was restore my contacts, just my contacts. So they sent me another one. Now I am on my 4th phone right now and the same thing happened to the phone I had now except this one waited about 2 weeks ish to crap out. The difference with this one is that is it was one of the MEID ones.

Now I have unloaded and loaded all my apps and the latest operating system from the US Cellular website. I called them up and they are sending me another one.

Is there something I am missing? I am not throwing my phone Im not downloading a bunch of stuff on to it? They just keep crapping out.

Thanks for any advice.
    07-09-09 04:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD