Sorry I wasn't around to answer how to get the new version, but I see that it's been answered.

Cara? Did you get it up and running? I hope so.

By the way, you probably got those strange messages because you were "denying" access to it. IF you don't have it up and running, you may need to change the permissions to "allow" Sprint Navigation. To do this, go to Options>Applications>and highlight "Sprint Navigation." Now hit the menu button and click on "Edit Permissions." In the User Data Field, highlight it and change to "Allow." Again, this is ONLY if you're not up and running. Good luck.

And yes, the new version is more stable, a lot faster, has more features and as some of you mentioned, in the preferences, you can select to continue audio navigation instructions during a phone call by choosing this option in "Navigation" prefs.
    01-17-09 02:01 PM
    LOL, I'm so glad that some good came out of my panic!! So this must be a pretty new version, right? Is that maybe why there is a spelling error (they didn't catch it?)?
    It's the latest version and just came out recently. I think it's much improved. And, yeah, that spelling error was probably a typo. It's odd but it happens. I wonder why all the engineers and testers didn't catch it.
    01-17-09 02:03 PM
    By the way, this is the link I used and texted to me by a Sprint techie:

TeleNav
    01-17-09 02:07 PM
    Another cool thing with this new version is that POI's like restaurants are rated by users. Some also have reviews if you select it and then hit "menu." You can rate and review the establishment yourself this way.
    01-17-09 02:25 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD