I recently purchased a BB. For as far as I can tell, the plus/minus rocker in the upper right hand corner does nothing. I have tried using it to adjust volume in various applicatons and it doesn't do anything. Does it work in only certain applications? Must it be set up on the phone to be used?
    09-04-09 07:24 PM
    works on pandora and the native media app for me. i didn't have to set up anything extra.
    09-04-09 07:31 PM
    I would recommend you reading the BB101 Lecture Series. Link in my sig!

Happy Learning!
    09-04-09 07:37 PM
    awesome avatar jgutie
    09-04-09 08:13 PM
    It also turns the volume up/down during a call.
    09-04-09 08:16 PM
    It does a few things depending on your model. It does nothing while on the homescreens, acts as volume control when media player, pandora,slacker, etc are running. Acts as a tuner in media player. If you lightly press, it adjusts volume. If you press and hold it skips to the next or previous song.it's a functional key that changes depending on what program is running.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-04-09 08:18 PM
    awesome avatar jgutie
    Thank you! Getting excited!
    09-05-09 04:46 AM
    It does a few things depending on your model. It does nothing while on the homescreens, acts as volume control when media player, pandora,slacker, etc are running. Acts as a tuner in media player. If you lightly press, it adjusts volume. If you press and hold it skips to the next or previous song.it's a functional key that changes depending on what program is running.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    And if it does none of these things....IT'S BROKE....lol
    09-05-09 05:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD