All i know for OS 4.5 is the HTML email. What else does it have?

Also, for the html email, its not working. Im running os 4.5.0.77 and when I check my email, it still is showing all the links to the icons and stuff. Am I doing something wrong?
    10-20-08 04:06 PM
    Anyone? this email thing is really bothering me for some reason. I resent my service books but still am getting the same plain/basic email.
    10-20-08 04:34 PM
    I think you need to go into menu and select 'get images' or something similar. It is to do with the security settings, and unfortunately I dont think you can change this to do it automatically.

The other benefits are Video Recording, Voice Recording and generally any bugs have been ironed out. There is a link which I saw a few days ago, but unsure where it is - Maybe someone can provide...?
    10-20-08 05:19 PM
    I do know that from 4.2 to 4.5, the Media Player looks different. It has a <| ^ || |> (Back, Play, Pause, Forward).

You can do Video Recording

In the Media Icon when you select it, instead of seeing just Music, Ringtones, Pictures and Video, you also see Voice Notes (that is new too, I think)

The Browser that comes with it now has a mouse that you can move around and the browser in my opinion has had an overhaul making it much faster.

I just acquired my BB 8310 Curve just 4 days ago and just upgraded to 4.5 from the forums here and this is what I have seen. BTW, first post and my first BB!!
    10-20-08 05:19 PM
    Welcome XaviorPenguin!!
    10-20-08 05:24 PM
    Well that sort of sucks for the email....Everything else is old for me. Verizon had the voice recorder and video recorder already. Upgrade on the browser is good tho. Now if only they'd update opera mini.

And welcome Xavior. You'll love it here. Congrats and have fun with you new BB. It'll soon turn into your best electronical friend.
    10-20-08 05:37 PM
    Welcome to CB. Enjoy the forums!
    10-20-08 05:39 PM
    I just got mine on saturday. I'm going to wait to upgrade until I get the hang of it. LOL
    10-20-08 05:42 PM
    You also get Docs2Go

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-08 07:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD