Can anyone tell me what this icon or indicator means? I have looked everywhere and can't find it at all! Please help!
    06-13-09 02:27 PM
    Enhanced Call Audio. Yours is specifically Bass Boost icon.

You can toggle the settings while in a call by pressing the L key. The settings are Treble Boost, Bass Boost, and Off.

You can also access through the menu from Phone, Menu, Options, General Options, Enhanced Call Audio.
    06-13-09 02:35 PM
    Enhanced Call Audio. Yours is specifically Bass Boost icon.

You can toggle the settings while in a call by pressing the L key. The settings are Treble Boost, Bass Boost, and Off.

You can also access through the menu from Phone, Menu, Options, General Options, Enhanced Call Audio.
    You are a frickin' genius, where did you find this information and how can I get it?
    06-13-09 02:36 PM
    You are a frickin' genius, where did you find this information and how can I get it?
    If you haven't been through the menus, you must've accidentally pressed the L key while in a call.

lol. Someone asks this question about once a week or two. They usually don't go through the trouble, or don't have the knowledge you do, to post a nice pic of it though.
    06-13-09 02:40 PM
    If you haven't been through the menus, you must've accidentally pressed the L key while in a call.

lol. Someone asks this question about once a week or two. They usually don't go through the trouble, or don't have the knowledge you do, to post a nice pic of it though.
    Haha! I knew posting a pic would definitely help because had no idea how to describe that lol. Pretty funny that someone posts this question often. Sorry for my addition to the madness!
    06-13-09 02:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD