I mean if you did have to contact at&t, why not lie and make up another problem too?
    09-10-08 05:14 AM
    I mean if you did have to contact at&t, why not lie and make up another problem too?

Hehe... I think I could find a way to at least get so help, though, I think my phone has a problem with the usb connection port, {which I think COULD have been my problem with the download} so I may have no choice, but I have their software on it now, so I hopefully if the port still keeps giving me fits, they will exchange it... (I think they know me by name now, I started out with a Duo, and after have to do the warranty exchange three times for software issues, they gave me my curve...{how I wish that I asked for a red one...} Not to mention all the times I was there with my sync, I have bad luck with phones... lol)

Heck, the guy at AT&T told me to exaggerate or even lie to warranty exchange... >.<
    Last edited by Silverwings2005; 09-10-08 at 05:32 AM.
    09-10-08 05:27 AM
    It's always good to see when people get their issues resolved here on CB... great job AG!!!
    09-10-08 06:30 AM
    I can't believe you guys went all night on this project. I trust you are all catching some sleep now. How could you NOT be?!

And, AG - did you get a new avatar on your profile? I don't remember that one but it looks good! Amazing yes, Graceless - yet to be determined. have a good sleep, all!
    09-10-08 06:34 AM
    I hate work nights when I have to sleep and miss all the fun! Oh, not so much fun for you Silver. When you downloaded your upgrade OS did you save the file on your computer before installing it to your puter? It does sound like a bad download.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by exelant; 09-10-08 at 06:48 AM.
    09-10-08 06:45 AM
    I hate work nights when I have to sleep and miss all the fun! Oh, not so much fun for you Silver. When you downloaded your upgrade OS did you save the file on your computer before installing it to your puter? It does sound like a bad download.

Yep, I saved it, I did it by the tutorial for the OS upgrade for my phone....

I may try again, but not anytime soon.. lol
    09-10-08 07:12 AM
    Yeah, but now YOU know how to fix a BlackBerry, so next time a newbie cries for help.....
    09-10-08 01:00 PM
    If all else fails run it over with a fork lift and file and insurance claim.

Hahaha I'm running and hidding now.

09-10-08 01:08 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD