The backcover on my curve has alot of small scrapes and cuts on it. I have the verizon curve so its silver and black. i was wondering if any of the other covers look good instead of the standard silver one.
    07-23-08 01:22 PM
    seidio black rubberized matches sides of phone.
    07-23-08 01:55 PM
    You might wanna try this site: Xbox Skins ? Custom Xbox Skins and Xbox Stickers for Game Consoles and Controllers

I know it sounds really gay and girly, lol, but there's tons of decals that you can get for men and women, for VERY cheap.

check it out.
    07-23-08 02:01 PM
    Thats a great idea, and there's nothing gay or girly about putting a skin on a phone.
    07-23-08 02:07 PM
    well yea, but the way they named the site, "decalgirl".....it sounds like it's only made for girls. but it's not
    07-23-08 02:11 PM
    I ordered 2 skins from decalgirl before and still love them. I just took the first 1 I had off since I grew bored with it and just wanted to show off the standard back cover to it. Haha, im weird....I know. I have the radiocity and fantasy blue decals. I ,ight just get the black cover. Thanks!
    07-23-08 02:19 PM
    well yea, but the way they named the site, "decalgirl".....it sounds like it's only made for girls. but it's not
    Ahhh I see where you were going with that! It is a silly name.
    07-23-08 02:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD