White for me, on Sprint.
    07-01-08 08:54 AM
    How much does it cost to change the leds?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-08 06:14 PM
    How are you changing the leds? I thought about making mine more of a darker blue.

this..i think you need to use a hot air pencil to solder these..using a standard or even smaller soldering iron seems quite dangerous!

i changed my backlight keypad color to a lighter blue this morning
    07-06-08 03:49 PM
    I have an 8320 (since Oct 07) and everything is white.
    My mother has an 8320 (since June 08) and her trackball is white but her keys are slightly blue.

(so jealous)
    07-06-08 03:54 PM
    mine is blue and my buddys is yellow
    07-06-08 04:24 PM
    All of my stuff is white...I didn't know that it could come any other way.
    07-07-08 06:00 PM
    Here's what I am finding out. It has to do with the batches of phones being sent out and based on when the actual BB was manufactured. Those with white tb and keys are the first set. Around June or late June they started changing the tb to white and the keypad to a light blue. I have exchanged mine 2 times from the original purchased one in hopes to find a all white setup, but to no avail.
    07-09-08 05:07 PM
    Here's what I am finding out. It has to do with the batches of phones being sent out and based on when the actual BB was manufactured. Those with white tb and keys are the first set. Around June or late June they started changing the tb to white and the keypad to a light blue. I have exchanged mine 2 times from the original purchased one in hopes to find a all white setup, but to no avail.
    Ok, so I just got a Curve for my husband last weekend. His keys are super bright white when backlit, and mine (which I previously thought were all white) seem to have that slightly almost imperceptible blu-ish hue to them when side by side with his. My TB is bright white, I just notice a difference in the keys compared to his.

I like his better. LOL.
    07-16-08 09:21 PM
    at&t mine are all white
    07-16-08 09:32 PM
    I just got my phone last week and the lighting is all white-Verizon also
    07-17-08 01:06 AM
    Anyone have any ideas as to why the lights don't work half the time? I got mine 4 days ago, and the back light is not working until I open the door and start to take out the battery. Looks like I better call work and get this thing replaced ASAP! GRRRRRRR
    11-06-08 10:22 PM
    Mine is white and I have VZW! I wish it was purple!

11-06-08 11:12 PM
62 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD