I see this word "push" everywhere....what in the world does it mean? Especially on Viigo...I've got "weather push" too...help please Thanks!!!
    02-20-08 02:37 PM
    It is just a way of describing how info is sent to your phone - emails are pushed to your device & weather info is pushed to your device.

Hope that helps.
    02-20-08 02:49 PM
    with push email it basically means instead of having to set the phone to retrieve email wirelessly at certain times or daily all email sent to the specified email address will automatically be pushed and retrieved on the device like any email client would on a computer... for push weather i'm assuming its the same concept. instead of downloading the latest weather updates it automatically updates as it occurs.. im no expert thats just my understanding to the usage of the word push...
    02-20-08 04:50 PM
    So when I am clearing my history and cookies it is okay to clear the push content as well...I am talking about on the browser cache config menu
    09-30-08 06:43 PM
    So when I am clearing my history and cookies it is okay to clear the push content as well...I am talking about on the browser cache config menu
    I always clear my pushed content. No ill effects yet...
    09-30-08 06:48 PM
    thanks dude..I was kind of scared to do it and then i did it today by mistake and have no adverse reactions...lol
    09-30-08 06:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD