Hi Guy's, new to the BB after upgrading contract. Have been a Palm user for YEARS but with dwindling support for the language I felt it was time for change. As a mac user, the Iphone was tempting but after seeing the the whole package, I was not impressed. My Treo left some pretty big shoes to fill. BUT...as a mac user I can't use the media manager program that came with the phone (sorry, BB!) and whilst I have a workaround, I can't help feeling like I'm not getting the best out of my BB.
    03-16-08 05:50 AM
    as a new bb user and a long time mac user i feel your pain. I downloaded the missing sync application and its working well for me. you might want to check it out. It allows u to download photos, and selected playlists to your bb if u have a memory card (which u need to have if u want to do media anyways)

:-)
    03-16-08 06:15 AM
    You Mac users (and me, a Mac-user wannabe!) are getting Desktop Manager for Mac soon. DIRECT FROM RIM!
    03-16-08 07:04 AM
    i have only heard that as rumor.. not sure i would place too much stock in the rumor until RIM actually announces that they are working on it.. On the forums here there has been some banter about it, with some reps at some providers saying its happening while others say its not.

got me if they are really working on it
    03-16-08 07:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD