I've had the curve 8310 for about a month now. I was at a mall and i lost all service, but when i got home i restarted the phone and the signal went from gprs to GSM and i can't send or receive pictures and can't do anything on the internet. I called at&t and they just had me turn my phone on and off a million times with no change, and eventually got disconnected with no answer... has this happened to anybody else?
    07-10-08 08:49 PM
    It has happened before, sure...im on tmobile though. Did you try removing the battery for 30 seconds and then putting it back in and letting the phone power back on? That could do it..if that doesnt try turning the wireless on your phone off and then back on. If that doesnt work it could be an at&t signal issue in your area..
    07-10-08 09:08 PM
    Thanks, i tried it but it didn't work.
    07-11-08 03:31 AM
    Try going to Options>Advanced Options>Host Routing Table>Menu>Register Now to re-register with the network and see if that helps.
    07-11-08 03:36 AM
    ok thanks i will try it
    07-12-08 04:57 AM
    Yeah I had this issue with AT&T a couple of weeks ago. If removing the battery doesn't work (which it didn't for me), re-register and you can always try re-sending service books. That will usually fix it and get you back to EDGE.
    07-12-08 05:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD