OK, this is picky of me I know but since upgrading to v4.5.0.81 my screen changes when I make any calls. When I had 4.2 I set up one of the pre-loaded pics as my background and when I dialed a number, the screen faded to white until the call was finished. After installing 4.5 I noticed all the pre-loaded pics were gone. No big deal, I downloaded some great wallpapers from this site and set one of them as my background. However, now when I make a call, the screen goes back to the ugly T-Mobile theme until I complete the call, then it goes back to the wallpaper. Any idea what's going on? I figured it was because the T-Mobile theme is still selected even though I changed the wallpaper. However, there's no way to say "no theme" so that the T-Mobile screen doesn't pop up. I'd appreciate any suggestions/help. Thanks!
    09-28-08 05:01 PM
    4.5 functions a little bit different. Nothing you can really do about it.
    09-28-08 05:05 PM
    Boo to that. I'm wondering if I bought a theme and then used that but still applied the wallpaper if that would solve the problem (or would I just end up seeing whatever theme I bought when I dialed, just like the T-Mobile one). Hmmm.
    09-28-08 05:59 PM
    The screen is theme controlled. It will be whatever the theme uses.
    09-28-08 06:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD