I just woke up to find my BB dead. It wouldn't turn on or anything and was just fine when I fell asleep. I had to break my case to get the battery pulled. Everything seems to be okay minus the case...but it just seemed weird. I have quick pull installed and it just ran at 5am. Has anyone else had this problem? Or was it just a fluke?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-09 11:49 AM
    I noticed this happened to my phone one time if you have the navagator app. on your phone if you goto options then advanced options then gps make sure it says 911 only under gps service and not location on. this will kill the battery.
    04-28-09 12:16 PM
    I don't think it was that...I had it plugged in charging. But I could be wrong.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-09 12:47 PM
    You broke your case?? Was the battery hot?
    04-28-09 03:37 PM
    It was one of those cases that was only like $12 and I couldn't get it off. I had to take a knife to get it off. The battery wasn't hot at all.

Anyone? Please?
    04-28-09 09:02 PM
    kates if you have it going again you should be fine. Now of it shuts down time and time again or if your having any problems with apps, etc I would think there's a problem. It does stink that you had to break your case. Just monitor the situation is all you can do at this point...
    04-28-09 09:25 PM
    Okay, thank you! I was worried I had done something. Hopefully it will only happen this one time. Keep your fingers crossed!
    04-28-09 09:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD