I'm having a weird problem with the calendar that shows up on my home screen. Instead of showing events in date order, it is currently showing events from random dates, from previous months and several months in advance. This just started happening today. I tried doing a battery pull, changing default calendars from gmail to facebook back to facebook and nothing seems to work.

Also in my calendar itself everything is showing up with the correct dates and in the right spots its only on the home screen where the issue appears. Any help that anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated.
    08-25-09 04:15 PM
    I had a similar problem where the dates would come and go etc. Once I upgraded my OS to 4.5.0.138 it became chronic. Having multiple email addresses seems to be the culprit b/c it automatically assigns a calendar to each account. Here is what worked for me:
    I went into options-advanced options-default services and made sure that the caledar I wanted to use was chosen. Notice the abbreviation CICAL. Then, I went into options-adv. options-service book and deleted the other CICAL created from my other calendars and left the only one I plan to use and the situation was fixed. It has been a week and I've had no more issues. Good luck, hope this helps.
    08-25-09 08:15 PM
    I'm going to give this a try myself. Hope it works.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-10 12:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD