Hello fellow Crackberry users, greetings from South America!!

I'm facing a strange problem with my BB Curve 8310... My BB keeps losing the language settings I've selected, and everytime I have to go back at Setup Wizard and put my language back in place...

Just to explain, in SMS and Emails my language is strange, but in notepad and other apps (such as 3rd parties and task managers) is not! How is that possible??

I already tried to setup the options for SMS and Emails, but did not worked.

Has someone seen this before? Is there a solution to this thing??
    01-13-09 04:40 AM
    Alt+enter changes input language. See maybe you have it set to different than desired.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-13-09 04:49 AM
    I tried that before, and even selecting my language, the simbols don't come out right....

For example, in portuguese we have words as
    Mo
    Ser
    vov

and those letters with simbols never appear as options (clickling the letter and rolling the trackball)... All I have are different simbols, such as , and others that I dont even know what they are...

Besides, when I run the setup wizard, it comes back to normal, but after a while, is gone again...

Also, I've upgraded several times, but the problems remains...

I really dont know what to do...
    01-13-09 05:24 AM
    Don't get me wrong but do you have portugese installed on your BlackBerry?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-13-09 06:47 AM
    I have Portuguese and Brazilian Portuguese installed, and even when they are selected, the option for displaying certain letters are all strange.

Every time I upgrade my FMW I make sure I'm getting multilanguage option, to keep portuguese language pack in the cell phone.

I dont know anymore what to do...
    01-14-09 04:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD