I recently upgraded to that garbage T-Mobile calls a 4.5 upgrade and then back down to 4.2, because of all the problems I was having.

This is what I get for a lot of my emails now most notably the email for my order of Empower Pro from here at Crackberry ...

Subject: Insert here
    -------------------------
    (1 Attachment)
    -------------------------
    application:multipart/unknown

If I could just download the Empower Pro I just spent $29.99 on I could bypass this problem, but I obviously can't do that if I have no link to download from in the email.

Help please!
    10-23-08 08:05 PM
    I would contact Empower and explain what happend. I am sure they will get your copy of empower again. The are pretty good with their communication.
    10-23-08 08:45 PM
    I was able to figure it out. All I did was open the email on my computer and there is an option on the download link to zip the file to the desktop. I then used my DM to get it over. Perhaps I haven't been thinking things through very well since I made an attempt at that crappy 4.5 os. I downloaded it and the myFaves seemed to cause huge problems. I kept getting caught exception errors and terrible lagging. After playing for hours (refreshing myFaves, deleting, loading, deleting, reloading apps, ect) I finally said screw and went back to 4.2. I then had to redo all my settings and redownload all my apps and on top of all that, my contacts got deleted. Lets just say I was trying to fix my phone for 12 hours yesterday and my head just isn't in the right place. Thanks for the help anyways.
    10-23-08 11:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD