My wife's 8330 is having a weird issue, even after several battery pulls. When the phone is locked, it displays a calendar notification icon on the home screen. However, as soon as I unlock it, the notification disappears. For example, right now I have no calendar events today. However, the home screen, only when locked, displays a calendar event notification icon on the home screen indicating I have 3 calendar events. If I unlock the phone, it immediately disappears. If I lock the phone, it immediately shows back up. And again, I've pulled the battery several times to no avail. Ideas?
    03-08-09 07:09 PM
    Bueller???
    03-09-09 04:55 PM
    Does it do the same on a different theme?
    03-09-09 05:22 PM
    Yes, I'm using the BB Dimension Zen theme, and just tried switching to the T-Mobile theme and it does the same thing.
    03-09-09 05:26 PM
    Perhaps try wiping the calender data base, (after a back up) then restore.
    03-09-09 05:27 PM
    Well, I wiped the device and installed a brand new OS version and it's still doing it. Arggghh!
    05-01-09 06:21 PM
    I had that same problem on my 7100i, but with tasks. Have u check your tasks and see any due or past due? Another thing you can do to ensure your calendar is wiped clean is go into Calendar > Options > type 'rset' and follow the prompts to remove all appts.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-02-09 12:10 PM
    I don't think you have the option of going to Calendar > Options and typing 'rset' on the 8330.
    05-02-09 12:53 PM
    @Patrick: You do, because I did it. I had a problem that I fixed and using the 'rset' command, it does works on the 8330. Try it.

05-02-09 12:57 PM
    If I select Calendar, then the menu button, then Options, there is no place to enter any text or select 'rset'. I can only select "General Options" or, underneath "Calendars", "Desktop" or "[email protected]". And again, if I select any of those 3 options there is still no place to enter text or select an 'rset' option.
    05-02-09 01:17 PM
    Not sure but� I think you just type it on the page, not into a field. I believe that no keystrokes will display.

05-02-09 02:41 PM
    You're right. You just hit the RSET keys while in the options screen. We'll see if that works. Thanks!
    05-02-09 02:49 PM
    @Patrick: you "blindly" type 'rset', you won't see the text. Its very straight forward, I'm telling go and do it now and as long as you type "rset" without qoutations it'll prompt you to delete all entries.

05-02-09 03:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD