Is anyone able to view gamefaqs.com with the BB browser? Using my 4.5 Curve the text is unreadable. It is all stacked on top of itself. Can someone else check it out and see if it is just me. Or does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks

Elader!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-09 02:19 AM
    Looks fine on my BB. Make sure your checkboxes in browser>menu button>options>browser config are all checked. That might help you out a bit......
    03-05-09 02:24 AM
    It's a little messed up for me. Some of the fields are ontop of each other. I do have all checkboxes checked.

03-05-09 02:39 AM
    FYI, Opera Mini renders it quite well though it is full page and it is tiny. You can zoom in quite nicely to wherever you want on the page.

03-05-09 02:42 AM
    That might be a little to much pakalolo?

Hmmm on the phone it looked ok to me, just a weird site layout. Wonder if the sqweezer or whatever it is called would help?
    03-05-09 02:43 AM
    Actually I tried going back to the site on the BB browser and it looked ok. Both in column view and in page view. To the OP, do as Trem suggested set-up your browser w/everything checked, then if it looks funny press Menu, Refresh.

03-05-09 02:48 AM
    That might be a little to much pakalolo?

?
    Lol. No Maui Wowee here. I'm workin'. ;o)

03-05-09 02:49 AM
    Ahhh how I miss my home

You lucky da kine!!
    03-05-09 02:50 AM
    I tried using checking all of the boxes and reloading the site but I am still having problems. The main page displays fine but if I search for a game the problem rears its head. Here's a link to a search for Street Fighter IV.

Game Search - GameFAQs

When I view it all the text below the main header is stacked longways and unreadable. This happens in both page and column view.
    Any other suggestions?

Thanks!

Elader

03-05-09 04:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD