Just recently, when I navigate to some (not all) websites and it shows a script loading the process hangs and never loads the webpage. After that, the hourglass starts to pop up every few seconds even when I exit the browser and slows down the phone (to varying degrees from annoying to hourglass popping up every few seconds). The only way I can get rid of the hourglass poping up is to hard reset the phone or find a webpage that has a script which loads completely. This didn't happen until a few day ago on my bb and never happenned on any of my other previous bb's. Has anyone else experienced this or know how to avoid it. Thanks
    03-23-08 09:41 AM
    I have it happen all the time....I just stop going to sites NOT designed for mobile devices, as I found it usually happens on pages not designed for mobile devices...

Just as an example: If I go to Google it may happen...but if I got to m.google.com it wont happen
    Last edited by Bla1ze; 03-23-08 at 09:57 AM.
    03-23-08 09:54 AM
    What I don't understand about it is that it just started happening a few weeks ago after having My Curve for about a month. It also never happenned with my 8800. There must be some memory or settings issue that I changed somehow. I actually never have any problem going to google.com and it's my homepage. I never use the mobile site as I like the search results layout better. Thanks
    03-23-08 08:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD