Hi guys and girls. We have an 8330 from verizon. This morning the web browser has stopped working. It started with a message saying that the radio had turned off because of low battery... strange because it was plugged in at the time and at full battery. That was resolved rather simply with a battery pull, radio is on, but now the browser is still not working. We are getting emails and facebook updates etc but web pages are not loading. Error messages alternate between time-outs and bad gateways. Tried clearing the cache and cookies, enabled all options for the browser. 3 more battery pulls while phone is off and on. Nothing is helping.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks for your time
    02-26-11 10:10 AM
    I'm having a similar problem with BerryWeather and Twitter. My signal shows 4 bands but it can not connect to BIS with any consistency. I'm on Verizon as well. This could be a BIS or VZW problem. Time will tell, hopefully.
    02-26-11 10:29 AM
    I have a BB Curve 9300 3g and about 5 hours ago all internet and apps were working. Now, only I can make calls and send/receive email and text and bbm. Saw another post within crackberry that there is an outage. if so, this could take a while, considering its RIM behind it all.
    02-26-11 10:31 AM
    Same here. 8330 Sprint. no browser avail. But do get email,pandora,app world etc.. no basic browser (google etc...)
    02-26-11 10:58 AM
    BIS appears to be working now. Hope it stays that way.
    02-26-11 11:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD