I've been having HUGE battery fade problems (see my thread below).

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/imp...estion-190075/

To make a month-long story short, I spoke w a VZW tech on the phone today; he told me that I should upgrade from 4.5.0.77 to 4.5.0.101 (which is supported by Verizon).

Two questions:
    1) I have the option of doing an online update via this BB page. It seems like less of a chore than upgrading using DM.

2) Does anyone know how 4.5.0.101 improves upon 4.5.0.77? The tech seemed to think it might help with my battery life problem (yes all apps are closed, yes I have full reception, no Bluetooth is not on, yes all the alerts are set to silent, no I have no evidence of a memory leak, no I don't have any auto updates set, yes I've done battery pulls, yes I've swapped batteries, yes I've swapped BBs and the problem came back, no I don't leave on charger for 8 hrs, no i don't let battery go dead, no I'm not an extremely heavy user)

Thanks for the help.
    04-03-09 08:51 PM
    1. It is less cumbersome than the upgrade procedure posted here, but you will not have an OS installed on your PC when your done. Makes it difficult to add or remove OS components.

2. Probably no way to tell until you do it.
    04-03-09 09:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD