Hey all! I am currently using weatherbug but the changing icon of weathereye is appealing
    I have dl it my berry once before but I can't seem to find my location! Is it possible that there is not on around here or is there something I can do to remedy the situation? TIA!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-05-09 08:30 AM
    Its known that on WE there is not many cities listed.

On WB however, you can also have the changing icon, once downloaded, use the WB settings under Options, and go into the WB portal to have the forcast as well as the bug temp. (I think it has the changing icon)
    01-05-09 08:37 AM
    WeatherEYe doesn't list the small town that I go to med school at...while weather bug does...that is the deal breaker for me
    01-05-09 09:01 AM
    Best you can do is the nearest large city. Near being quite relative in some circumstances.
    01-05-09 10:16 AM
    I love weathereye! And it has my town (orlando) so I guess I'm lucky

01-05-09 11:03 AM
    what's the bigg difference in the weather eye and weatherbug icon? i know weatherbug shows the temp...what else does weather eye show?
    01-05-09 11:41 AM
    my carrier wasnt supported and it wouldnt send it to my phone.
    01-05-09 01:19 PM
    i use a weatherbug & accuweather...both showed my location...great app!
    01-05-09 01:20 PM
    my carrier wasnt supported and it wouldnt send it to my phone.
    Which one?? I have tmobile and have used WE, WB and AW push.. *confused*
    01-05-09 01:20 PM
    I went to the website and it didnt list tmo as an option yesterday.... prolly just my luck. Im happy with BBweather anyways
    01-05-09 01:31 PM
    Weather eye has my town of bowling green kentucky and works great!

01-05-09 06:43 PM
    Tried weather eye didn hav wher I live way 2 small. Closest city 28mi away. WB gives me my town. Havn seen any icon change but it does show temp change. I have tried to use accu weather but I have been unable 2 DL. Everytime I select I agree 2 the terms it redirectes me to a page that says I hav 2 agree to the terms. I hav tried mult times ovr the last 4 months with no success mayb someone can help. BTW I'm on alltel

01-05-09 07:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD