Can anyone tell me where I can download the weatherbug app. I found weathereye but not as good. Does it even exist for the curve?? Thank you!
    01-21-09 02:24 AM
    01-21-09 02:27 AM
    when i go to the link via my phone it takes me to the weatherbug website... where i put in my zip etc and it gives me the info.. but i'm looking for the application.. any other suggestions?? thank you
    01-21-09 02:37 AM
    WeatherBug Direct For Blackberry

from the link above - that should allow you to download the app and install it on your bb, its on the same page as the first link I gave you in the middle of the page, that is what I wanted you to see.
    Last edited by Tremortality; 01-21-09 at 02:49 AM.
    01-21-09 02:47 AM
    cool it worked... it downloaded and put the icon with the temp on my homescreen.. one more question tho.. when i click on the icon it just takes me to the website, not the application like my storm did.. is this the difference between weatherbug and weatherbug direct? is there a way to get the other one? thanks
    01-21-09 02:57 AM
    Not quite sure there, wish I could help. When I tried it I only got one icon but all my friends got 2. I could never find that second icon, got pissed and deleted it. Hope someone else can help ya.

I also had issues with the app itself. I do not have BBmaps installed so maybe that was my problem ( I read something about needing them) in the end I went back to Weathereye. Good luck.
    01-21-09 03:11 AM
    Getting the second WeatherBug icon is a bit arcane since they changed the installation methodology:
    � Options
    � WeatherBug Settings
    � MenuKey > WeatherBug Portal
    � WeatherBug Direct Extensions > click > update
    � WeatherBug Direct Extensions > MenuKey > View
    � Select the extension(s) you want on your home screen
    � Save changes

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by jbeachy; 01-21-09 at 08:13 AM.
    01-21-09 08:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD