I installed weatherbug onto my BB curve, and it shows in the apps list but the program icon is nowhere to be found. I have tried "show all" and looking in all folders but I still can't find it anywhere. I have tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it and still nothing. anyone know how to get this icon so I can use the program?
    01-14-09 04:08 PM
    do you see a red dot anywhere on your screen?

if not, then i'd try deleting weatherbug and reinstalling it. something may have gone wrong.

WeatherBug Direct For Blackberry

make sure you are downloading the correct one for your OS.
    01-14-09 04:09 PM
    no red dot, no nothing. it shows in the Options>advanced>apps list, but other than that it is nowhere to be found on my phone. I have tried a reinstall several times now, and even a complete restore of my BB from when it used to work.
    01-14-09 04:12 PM
    Are you installing Weatherbug or Weatherbug Direct? Weatherbug for Blackberry is an app that utilizes the monthlypay service. Weatherbug Direct is a free Blackberrry app that often requires a battery pull after installation before it shows up.
    01-14-09 04:20 PM
    It will also show up in your Options list (not Advanced) as Weatherbug Settings.
    01-14-09 04:23 PM
    Weatherbug direct version 0.9.6.6

and yes it shows up under the options too

Battery pull and still no icon
    01-14-09 04:33 PM
    I'm baffled, it works fine on my 8330. I suggest going into the Weatherbug settings app (in Options) then click the menu button and "Report a problem". The developer has been very good in the past at responding quickly and working on any issues I have reported.
    01-14-09 04:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD